We've learned a lot about the Twitch streaming platform and have seen our products in action live on stream. It's fun to see these classic promotional style games which haved been used for several hundred years, still generating hype and excitement even in our new digital age.
Welcome to our Blog. See our recent articles for great ideas about how to feature your prize wheel and get more attention at your upcoming events. Check back with us frequently to see what's happening here at prizewheeladvantage.com.
- New Console and PC Gaming Accessories Headed to the Website!
- Streamer Edition Product Announcement
- The New World of Online Content Creation and Streaming
- New Custom Sidewalk Signs Available Now!
- Mardi Gras is almost here!
- Old fashioned carnival wheels still create fun!
- LOWEST PRICE EVER on 32" Prize Wheels!
- Year End Savings!
- Plinko Savings!
- NEW Products available now!
Posted by on 2/19/2021
Posted by on 2/11/2021
Can an old school game like a "prize wheel" (which happens to date back hundred of years) still be a useful tool in the online world we live in? Things are moving quickly toward online communities and people spend a lot of time in this realm. Especially during the Covid-19 pandemic we've seen online communities explode with viewers. Are the face to face "promotion" qualities of a prize wheel or plinko style game finished?
More results: 1 2